I am very happy and honoured to have received this award from Valerie at Atlantamomofthree. This award had been specially created by her for fellow mama bloggers. I would think of it as a great way to discover more parenting blogs as well!
Stepping into motherhood has truly been a life-changing event and despite the sleepless nights and crazy weekends, I am really enjoying every minute of this journey.
I have been very fortunate to meet a group of like-minded mama bloggers in the past year and have learnt a great deal from these fellow mothers. Through our blogs, we encourage and inspire one another, and share stories of joy and helplessness (on some days).
This is a list of mummy blogs I really enjoy reading:
3 Things I enjoy about Motherhood:
1) To have someone shower me with hugs and kisses for no reason (simply because she loves me).
2) To be able to be a kid all over again.
3) To learn to find joy in the simplest things.
How to accept the award
Ladies, to accept the award, please do the following things:
- Click the above award image, save it and use it in your acceptance post.
- List 3 things you love about motherhood.
- Nominate other deserving mamas; you may choose as many as you like. (And let them know of the nomination)